All accepted abstracts will be invited to give oral presentation only. The abstracts will appear in the book of abstract that will be compiled in CD.
Participants willing to present paper(s) at the conference should submit abstract(s) of not more than 500 words in word file and full-length paper(s) (for presentation and publication) to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Conference proceedings will be published in the following outlets after rigorous double-blind peer review process:
IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (Indexed in Scopus) https://iopscience.iop.org/issue/1757-899X/413/1
Covenant Journal of Engineering Technology
Selected extended papers will be published in the following Inderscience Journals (Indexed in Scopus):
- International Journal of Environment and Sustainable Development
- International Journal of Innovation and Sustainable Development
- World Review of Science, Technology and Sustainable Development
Each abstract must indicate clearly and precisely the major points of interest, the novelty of the topic and to which theme the paper is relevant (see sessions listed in the Aim & Scope paragraph). It should be original and contain an introductory part, methodology, results (or expected results) and conclusion.
In addition to the technical content, the abstract should contain the following information:
- Title of paper
- Theme (see technical sessions list in Aim & Scope)
- Name and affiliation of author(s)
- Full contact details of author including mail, email, phone and fax numbers